I was just looking at our stork biz website and noticed that we just hit the 23,000 mark on our web counter! Yep, 23,000 visits to our website! Not too shabby. We've introduced a new stork and it's doing very well so far. It has a fun, fresh, whimsical look. Not sure if some of you know or not, but we've changed our business name. We are no longer The Stork's Nest, we are now Sweet Greetings, Inc. We've incorporated and since we do more than just storks now, we thought Sweet Greetings was a 'sweeter' name. :) All of our signs are lawn 'greetings' and we also have personalized candy - which, of course, is sweet! Along with our name change we've introduced approx. 30 new sign designs and have more in the works (as well as a new line of personalized candy bars). I've hired a wonderful illustrator that is now working on 3 new themes: wedding, graduation and welcome home troops signs. Needless to say we've been very busy. Things were a little slow around Christmas, but with the New Year comes new business. I didn't even know it, but apparently we're in Entrepreneur Magazine! I've had two calls from people who say they saw us there! We'll also be advertising in Family Fun Magazine again in Feb. I am working on getting our web address switched over to www.sweet-greetings.com, but for now it's still: www.StorksNestOnline.com
And as if I'm not busy enough, I've also taken on a few large Graphic Design jobs. I will now be designing several wedding and children's publications. I'll be designing all the ads, laying out the book, designing the cover, sending it off to the printer...... pretty much everything except for the sales. One of our stork business partners in Florida is the one who is starting these publications and hired me as her designer.
In between all that, I think we'll squeeze in a third child! :) Luckily I love a challenge and I love to stay busy.
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment