Thursday, October 18, 2007

Babies R Us

There is a new Babies R Us in York and I am very excited because the Marketing Manager of the store emailed me and asked me if I'd like to advertise our storks in Babies R Us! Not only that, but they have a baby fair every month and she would like me to have a booth set up at all the events! It'll all be free to me and should hopefully bring us some good business. We don't really advertise in York at all, so it'll be good to spread the word that direction. I was always upset that I couldn't be in the Babies R Us in Harrisburg because the other stork rental company has already taken claim to it, so I'm very excited to be in the York store!! Now I just need to get some new brochures printed up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEH!!! VERY PROUD OF YOU and your business. Keep up the GREAT work. LOVE YOU! Mom