Monday, September 14, 2009

Crab saga continues...

...so Ama found Cameron's hermit crab, Rainbowy, outside her house about a week after he was lost. We brought him home and he survived a few days and then died. Poor Cam, first the crab is lost, then found, then dead. I took him today to buy a new crab at PetsMart. He was SOOO excited. The whole way home all he did was repeat "I love my new crab! I love my new crab! He's my favorite crab ever!". He named this one Blacky. You guessed it, it's black. Well.... it took a whole 2 1/2 hours to lose Blacky. Yep, he disappeared somewhere in the basement - we think. We're DONE with crabs. This time I mean it. I was excited because this crab came with a 14 day guarantee...if it died within 14 days, they replace it. Cool.... unless you lose the crab.


Blacky before he went MIA

No comments: