skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Recovering
The boys are all recovering from the stomach bug or whatever it was. They've been slow for a few days - lack energy, haven't been eating etc.. but overall they've been up and about and say that they're fine.... then Gabriel threw up this morning.... then proceeded to say he felt fine and ate a big bowl of cereal. Ever since then, he's been great. Dylan has been lively all day. Running around outside, ate a small dinner (grapes, half a chicken taco and a peach yogert).... then he threw up! The thing is, I was upstairs and he was "down-down" and he just simply says in a mellow, but loud voice "I threw up". I assumed he was kidding because he sounded perfectly fine to me. I make my way downstairs to find puke all over the couch, the floor, his ds games and a handful of Silly Bands. He was sitting there as if nothing happened. I got a little frantic and grabbed a towel and was like "Here, wrap your hands in this towel to catch all this drippy vomit and let's get up to the tub. Are you ok? How are you feeling? What happened???" He's acting like nothing happened and said "I only threw up once, it's no big deal, can I finish watching Monster Jam?" Huh? I find puke all over and he's like 'whatever'. Needless to say I had him get right upstairs and into the tub. It's SO odd. Dylan and Gabriel both threw up again today, but acted like it was simply a burp. They said they don't feel sick at all. Weird. I'm glad they're not feeling sick, but it's still odd.
I feel bad because I thought they were fine and we went to a friends house to go swimming today and for the boys to play with her kids. They had an awesome time playing together and Dylan was talking up a storm (trading Silly Bands, Hot Wheels cars etc with her son Jacob). Then he got sick again later that night. I wouldn't have taken them over if I thought they were still actually sick. I really, really hope they don't pass anything on.
Tomorrow we're going to the potato chip factory. We went a few years ago and it was super cool. I'm looking forward to it!
How is it possible that Dylan always gets everything he wants? No matter what it is, it magically appears for him. For instance, this morning he said "Can we get a microwave that has a turn table inside that spins?" I said "No, not until our current microwave dies." Wouldn't you know it, the microwave died today. Foul ...play? No, but it's still a very weird coincidence!
No comments:
Post a Comment