![]() |
| The "Fake Dada"... as the kids called 'him'. |
![]() |
| Even though I set 'him' up, he still freaked me out every time I walked past the living room. It was almost too real. |
When April 1 finally rolled around I needed a new gag. I saw online where you could download a fake brochure for "Chore Camp". I thought that would be a fun one to do to the kids. I'm still kicking myself for not setting the camcorder up to catch it!! I really didn't think they'd fall for it, but boy did they!! We could be $10,000 richer if it had been recorded and sent to America's Funniest Home Videos. The best part is that it totally captured each kids personality. The title of the brochure was "Adventure Getaway" (which sounded fun at first glance) and then it talked about how kids learn to take out the garbage, make their beds etc... Chore Camp. Cameron instantly got very excited... he actually wanted to go! He said "I love doing chores! This will be great!" (that's Cam for you, always positive and happy) and then you have Dylan who was on the verge of tears (as would I if my parents had suggested Chore Camp). The two reactions were priceless. I finally grabbed my camera after I realized how the drama was unfolding, so I caught a little bit of it on video, but I still wish I could have gotten the whole thing by hidden camera. (Don't mind our missing cabinets in the background of the video.... we're in the midst of a cabinet remodel). Click image to enlarge.
![]() |
| The brochure |



1 comment:
That was SO FUNNY!!! I'll have to kid them about it. Love A-ma
Post a Comment